Hoeven: DOT Releases Funds for Five Additional North Dakota Airports
BISMARCK, N.D. – Senator John Hoeven, a member of the Senate Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Committee, today issued the following statement after the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) released funding to five airports in North Dakota.
- Mandan Municipal Airport – $30,000
- Mohall Municipal Airport – $30,000
- Northwood Municipal-Vince Field Airport – $30,000
- Tioga Municipal Airport – $30,000
- Park River W C Skjerven Field Airport – $20,000
“The grants released today will help these local airports address the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Hoeven.
Today’s grants are part of airport funds provided under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which Hoeven previously announced on April 14.
Next Article Previous Article