Help with Federal Agencies

My office is happy to help you in your interactions with the agencies and offices of the federal government. This service, often called “casework,” is available to all North Dakotans and covers a variety of issues, from helping with passport applications to answering questions about social security or veterans benefits. While we can't guarantee the outcome of your case, we'll work to ensure that the federal government is responsive to your concerns and that your rights are respected.

Due to the Constitution's separation of powers, I cannot assist in judicial or court matters, including child custody, divorce, trials or imprisonment. Additionally, as a United States Senator, I have no jurisdiction over state issues, such as welfare or state taxes. The North Dakota State Government website may have helpful information if you're addressing a state issue.

If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of my state offices.

To submit a request for assistance, please click the button below to fill out the Privacy Release form.

Click here to complete privacy release form