Hoeven: CARES Act Funding Released for Additional North Dakota Airports
WASHINGTON – Senator John Hoeven, a member of the Senate Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Committee, announced that the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has released funding to seven airports in North Dakota. These grants were previously announced by Hoeven on April 14 and were made available under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
- Hillsboro Municipal Airport – $30,000
- Robert Odegaard Field Airport – $30,000
- Watford City Municipal Airport – $30,000
- Ashley Municipal Airport – $20,000
- Edgeley Municipal Airport – $20,000
- Gwinner-Roger Melroe Field Airport – $20,000
- Harvey Municipal Airport – $20,000
“Airports have been severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and this funding from the CARES Act will help provide economic relief,” said Hoeven.
Next Article Previous Article