Hoeven Announces Five North Dakota Airports Receive CARES Act Funding
BISMARCK, N.D. – Senator John Hoeven, a member of the Senate Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Committee, today announced that the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has released funding to five airports in North Dakota. Today’s funding was made available under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act and was previously announced by Hoeven on April 14.
- Carrington Municipal Airport – $30,000
- Casselton Robert Miller Regional Airport – $30,000
- Lakota Municipal Airport – $20,000
- Glen Ullin Regional Airport – $20,000
- Rugby Municipal Airport – $20,000
“As airports have had to reduce service and operations as a result of the pandemic, today’s funding will help provide additional support and economic relief,” said Hoeven.
Next Article Previous Article