Hoeven Announces Economic Relief Funding to Additional North Dakota Airports
BISMARCK, N.D. – Senator John Hoeven, a member of the Senate Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Committee, today announced additional North Dakota airports will receive funding from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) through the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, passed by Congress in December. Hoeven previously announced additional airports to receive funding, which will be used to supplement the cost to clean, sanitize and combat the spread of pathogens at airports to further support a healthy and safe traveling environment.
- Bismarck Municipal Airport – $2,506,275
- Dickinson-Theodore Roosevelt Regional Airport – $1,008,097
- Mercer County Regional Airport – $13,000
- Mohall Municipal Airport – $13,000
- Stanley Municipal Airport – $13,000
- Ashley Municipal Airport – $9,000
- Garrison Municipal Airport – $9,000
- Glen Ullin Regional Airport – $9,000
- International Peace Garden Airport – $9,000
- Oakes Municipal Airport – $9,000
- Walhalla Municipal Airport – $9,000
“This funding will provide economic relief for our airports, and promote the health and safety of airport employees and individuals traveling,” said Hoeven.
Next Article Previous Article