Services for North Dakotans
I am honored to represent the people of North Dakota, and I am happy to assist you in any way possible. My offices in Bismarck, Fargo, Grand Forks, Minot and Washington, D.C., are here to serve you. My staff and I are happy to:
- Arrange tours of the U.S Capitol and other popular attractions in Washington, D.C.
- Schedule meetings or events in Washington or North Dakota.
- Arrange for an American flag to be flown over the U.S Capitol for a special occasion or event.
- Advocate on your behalf with the federal government.
- Nominate North Dakota students for admission to service academies.
- Help college students and recent college graduates apply for internships with my office.
- Send a letter to congratulate friends and neighbors on important events.
- Help you with the federal grant process.
As always, if I can help you with any other issue or if you need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact my office at 202-224-2551 or 701-250-4618, or send me an email.